Oooh Tumblr, I really am trying to make a comeback to posting, but I have been having trouble fitting it into my schedule. And mostly due to boring reasons! Here’s what I have been up to:
- New job, which is super fun, crazy, frustrating and amazing
- New province! New city! I have to see all the things!
- Most recently a new apartment. Which I have been moving into, aka spending lots of money and time on locating furniture and necessities
- Sister is moving in with me, so lots of free time is spent talking to her since I love her and we like to just discuss life all the time
- This week = graduating! I will finally be an official alumni member of the University of Victoria’s Masters of Global Business program! So excited! (Mainly for the trip and seafood)
But I am hoping to post some new shit soon! Here’s what I am thinking I need to write:
- Personal post: Furnishing your apartment on the cheap
- Food post: Calgary food trucks
- Business post: The joys of project management
- Fitness post: Pre-run checklist for the barely awoken female runner
Let’s hope I remind myself so I actually do a couple of those!